Homemade Cacao ‘Tim Tams’
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sift flours, salt and cacao into a bowl.
- Beat softened (but not melted) coconut oil in a separate bowl and the chia mixture with the coconut sugar until creamy. Combine with the flours and almond milk and beat until combined.
- Freeze this dough for 1 hour.
- Remove after the hour and once it has softened you can place it in a square, shallow oven tray/tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave the the coconut milk in the fridge overnight so it can separate.
- Scoop the thickened cream/top layer into a small mixing bowl, Stir in the cocoa, vanilla extract and syrup until smooth and well combined.
- Spread the mixture between two biscuits and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt the vegan chocolate in a pan and coat biscuits with the melted chocolate.
- Alternatively, melt the cacao butter and add the cacao powder and agave syrup together and coat the biscuits (this is the raw method).
- ⅓ cup Bioglan Organic Cacao powder
- 1 ‘egg’ – mix 1 tbsp Bioglan Organic Chia Seeds + 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup melted Bioglan Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ cup generic coconut sugar
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup chestnut flour
- 1 tbsp syrup of choice (stevia, agave syrup, maple syrup)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- ½ can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp syrup of choice (stevia, agave syrup, maple syrup)
- 1 Cup dairy-free chocolate – melted
- 4 tbsp Bioglan Organic Cacao powder
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp peppermint essence
~ Enjoy! ~