– 1 cup quinoa (keen-wa)
– 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp chopped mint and or coriander
– 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
– 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
– ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tbs lemon juice
– 1 ½ tsp paprika, plus extra to sprinkle
– 1 tsp ground cumin
– Pinch of cayenne
– 100g Greek yoghurt
– 1 tbs olive oil
– 1 tsp Bioglan SuperFoods Acai+ Berry powder
– 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds
1. Place the quinoa and 600ml water in a small saucepan over medium heat, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain well and leave to cool. Add herbs, tomato and onion to quinoa and toss to combine.
3. Combine oil, lemon juice, ½ tsp paprika, cumin, cayenne, Acai+ Berry powder and Chia seeds and then season. Place yoghurt in a bowl and drizzle over 2 tsp dressing, then sprinkle with some paprika.
4. Toss salad in remaining dressing and serve with whole mint leaves on top for presentation.