- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup puffed buckwheat
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Maca powder
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Brown rice protein powder
- 1 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- Line a 12 x 22 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Put the puffed rice, buckwheat, maca powder, protein powder, chia seeds, gojj, macadamia nuts and coconut into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Combine almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and rice malt syrup into a small pan and heat until liquid.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Press the mixture into tin and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve chilled.
Makes 12 squares
TIP: Best served straight from the fridge for a chewy, protein packed snack.