Bioglan Immunoforce is a specially formulated blend of herbs and key nutrients to help boost the immune system and reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
WHAT IS BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s FOR?
Bioglan Immunoforce has immune boosting benefits and also reduces duration and symptoms of common colds.
Bioglan Immunoforce helps:
– Reduce severity and duration cold symptoms such as cough, expectoration, nasal discharge, sore throat and fatigue
– Relieve and manage the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
– Support & maintain healthy immune function
– Relieve mucous congestion & runny nose
– Andrographis and vitamin C support the immune system, decrease the severity of the common cold symptoms
– Support and maintain general health and wellbeing
WHY SHOULD I USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
Formulated with immune boosting herbs and key nutrients to help reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
WHEN SHOULD I USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
Bioglan Immunoforce can be used all year round to boost immune health and reduce the severity and duration of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
WHO SHOULD USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
– Those seeking to boost their immune system
– Those seeking to reduce the severity and duration of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily with food.
Or as advised by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25C
Dosage form: Tablet, film coated
Quantity: 50 tablets
Active ingredients per tablet:
Andrographis paniculata ext. dry conc. std. 250 mg
– Equiv. Andrographis paniculata dry leaf 12.5 g
– Equiv. andrographalide 62.5 mg
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) ext. dry conc. 125 mg
– Equiv. Echinacea purpurea root & rhizome 750 mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 25 mg
– Equiv Zinc 5 mg
Olea europaea (olive) leaf ext. dry conc.std. 150 mg
– Equiv. Olea europaea leaf dry 1500 mg
– Equiv. oleuropein 30 mg
Curcuma longa rhizome ext. dry conc. 40 mg
– Equiv. Curcuma longa rhizome dry 1000 mg
– Equiv. curcuminoids 38 mg