Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg has no odour and no fishy aftertaste. This HIGH STRENGTH fish oil provides you with essential fatty acids in each capsule.
400 soft capsules.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites and soya bean products. Phenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanine.
What is Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg for?
Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg has been specifically formulated to provide a premium odourless product. Bioglan has worked to reduce both the fishy odour and fishy reflux which has long been associated with Fish oil capsules. Does this make Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil a premium choice? Try it for yourself and see.
ECO-Friendly Bioglan only uses fish sourced from sustainable fisheries that are controlled by rigorous regulations.
Who is Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg for?
Those people who find taking large tablets difficult.
Those who want to support the cardiovascular system health.
Those who want to relieve mild joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
When should I take Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg?
Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg can be taken daily to support your heart, brain and eye health.
Why should I take Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg?
- Help relieve mild joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- Support heart health and cardiovascular function
- Support normal brain and eye function
- Support general wellbeing
– For general wellbeing: Take 2 capsules per day.
– For cardiovascular health: Take 2 capsules per day.
– For relieving mild joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis: Take 4-6 capsules per day.
With food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
if symptoms persist, seeek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C
Dosage Form: Soft capsules
Quantity: 400 capsules
Active ingredients per capsule:
Natural fish oil 1500 mg providing beneficial omega-3 marine triglycerides as
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
Contains fish products, Soya bean products and Sulfites.