Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg has been specifically formulated to ensure there is no odour, no fishy aftertaste and no fishy reflux.
400 soft capsules.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains Soya Bean Products and Sulfites.
What is Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg for?
Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg has been specifically formulated to provide a premium odourless product. Bioglan has worked to reduce both the fishy odour and fishy reflux which has long been associated with fish oil capsules. Does this make Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil a premium choice? Try it for yourself and see.
ECO-Friendly – Bioglan only uses fish sourced from sustainable fisheries that are controlled by rigorous regulations.
Who is Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg for?
– Those people who find taking large capsules difficult
– Those who want to support the heart and cardiovascular system
– Those who wish to support for heathy brain and eye function.
When should I take Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg?
Are you looking to support your health with the goodness of omega-3? Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil could be a great choice.
Why should I take Bioglan Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg?
– Heart health and cardiovascular function
– Normal brain and eye function
– General wellbeing
Adults:- For general wellbeing: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Store below 25°C
Dosage Form: Soft capsules
Quantity: 400 capsules
Active ingredients per capsule:
Natural fish oil 1000 mg
– Providing beneficial omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg
– as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
– as: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120 mg
Contains fish products, Soya bean products and Sulfites.
Suitable for a halal diet
Yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or dairy products.