- 6 peaches, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Beetroot powder
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Breakfast Booster Goji + Strawberry
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut Water powder
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Put the peaches, berries and beetroot powder into a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon into a 1.4 litre ovenproof dish.
- Put the quinoa, almond meal, meal booster, coconut sugar, coconut and melted oil into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the quinoa crumble over the top of the fruit and bake for 50 minutes or until the fruit is soft and the crumble topping is crisp and golden.