- 1 cup dried apple slices
- 1/3 cup dried prunes or figs
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 3 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tbs Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds
- 2-4 tbs Bioglan SuperFoods Spirulina powder (this can vary on your taste. Start off with 2 tbs if you’re a newbie to spirulina and work your way up)
- 1/4 cup rice bran sticks
- 3 tbs rice malt syrup
1. Process the apple slices, prunes or figs, dates and apricots in a processor until finely diced
2. Add the almonds, sesame seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds and rice bran sticks and process again until finely chopped
3. Add in the spirulina powder and give it a whizz to combine and then add in the rice malt syrup to bring everything together.
4. Press into a tray and place in the fridge to set before cutting into bars and storing in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!