– 3 beetroot
– 6 figs
– 1 lettuce of choice
– 6 cherry tomatoes
– 3 tbsp walnut oil
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp Bioglan SuperFoods Spirulina powder
– 1 tsp mustard
1. Roast the beetroot for approx 90 mins at 180°C (depending on size).
2. While cooking, cut tomatoes in half and brush with oil. In the last 15 minutes, slide into the oven alongside the beetroot. Set aside to cool before peeling. The skin will lift off.
3. Mix all dressing ingredients together and then toss the lettuce leaves in the dressing (leaving a small amount of dressing to the side).
4. Assemble all ingredients on individual plates and drizzle the remaining dressing over the top. Great in Autumn when figs are at their finest.