Christmas Berry Choc Protein Brownie
Our readers voted it 4.7 out of 5. Featuring Bioglan Superfoods, the recipe is healthy & feels like a decadent treat
For the base:
1 ½ cups walnuts
¼ cup Protein Powder
2tbsp Bioglan Raw Cacao
¼ cup Rice Malt Syrup
½ cup medjool dates, pitted
½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
For the ganache:
1 cup avocado flesh, approx 1 large avo
1tsp Bioglan Beetroot Powder
1tbsp Bioglan Coconut Oil, melted
1tbsp Bioglan Raw Cacao
1tbsp rice malt syrup
- To make the base, line a loaf tin with baking paper, then combine all base ingredients in a food processor and blitz to form a crumb.
- Press crumb into loaf tin, followed by the coconut and pop in freezer to set whilst preparing the ganache.
- Combine all ingredients for the ganache in a food processor and blitz until lovely and smooth. It will have a delicate texture and flavor of berries coming through.
- Remove base from freezer and spread ganache over the top, then place back in freezer for approximately 1 hour until set.
- Top with coconut, berries, goji, bee pollen or more crushed walnuts if desired.
- Store in fridge or freezer up to 1 week.