– 6 tbsp Biolgan Chia Seeds
– Four 6 oz. skinless salmon fillets
– 2 bunches bok choy
– 3 tbsp sunflower oil
– 1-1/4″ piece of ginger, peeled and julienned
– 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
– Rice noodles or steamed brown rice, to serve*
– 3 tbsp oyster sauce*
– 3 tbsp tamari*
– 1-1/2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
– 1 tsp sugar
* If you want this dish to be gluten-free, make sure you use gluten-free noodles, oyster sauce and tamari.
1. Sprinkle the chia seeds on a plate. Press each salmon fillet in the chia seeds to evenly coat one side.
2. Cut the bok choy leaves in half. To make the tamari dressing, put all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat. Cook the salmon, chia side down, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a wok over high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry briefly. Add the bok choy and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until almost wilted. Add half the dressing and toss to combine.
4. To serve up, place each piece of salmon on a bed of the bok choy and drizzle over a little of the remaining dressing. Serve with rice noodles or steamed rice.