Cauliflower, Kale and Tomato Pizza
- 2 tablespoons Biolgan SuperFoods Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 300g cauliflower, grated
- 100g almond meal
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Brown Rice Protein
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 200 g can chopped tomatoes
- 250g can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 100g kalamata olives, pitted
- 200g baby bocconcini
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 1 cup torn kale leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Whisk the chia and water together, set aside for 10 minutes to form a gel. Put the cauliflower, chia gel, almond meal, protein powder and parmesan into a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spread the mixture out onto the prepared baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and dry then carefully turn and cook the other side for a further 20 minutes or until golden.
4. To make the sauce, place the tomato paste, garlic, tomatoes and chickpeas into a food processor and process until smooth. Spread sauce over the pizza base.
5. Arrange the toppings over the pizza and bake for 5 -10 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the toppings are warmed through.