- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 250g broccoli, chopped, include stalks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1.25 litres vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Spirulina powder
- 1 cup organic Greek style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mint
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Put half the peas, broccoli, garlic, leek, spirulina, kale powder and vegetable stock in a pan, bring to boil and simmer for 20 -30 minutes or until the broccoli and leek are soft.
- Blend half the soup until smooth and creamy. Return to the pan with the remaining peas and cook until heated through.
- Combine the yoghurt, mint and camu in a small bowl.
- Serve the soup in bowls topped with a generous dollop of minted yoghurt and a sprinkle of paprika.