– 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
– 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds
– 1 cup apple juice
– 1 cup water
– 3 tbs pepitas, roasted
– 200 g yoghurt – low fat
– 1 cup apple, stewed
– ¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Rinse and drain quinoa thoroughly.
2. Add to a small pan with apple, apple juice and water.
3. Bring to boil then reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes until all the liquid has absorbed. Leave to rest for 5 minutes then fluff it up with a fork.
4. Transfer to a bowl then stir through the roasted pepitas, Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds and handful of berries of your choice
5. Serve with natural yoghurt cinnamon and stewed apples.