- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250g cooked beetroot, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Beetroot powder
- 75g goats feta
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- Heat the stock in a pan, bring to boil, then reduce and keep on a steady simmer.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Add the rice and cook until it is translucent and coated in oil.
- Stir in the garlic and beetroot and cook for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the stock and cook, stirring until all of the liquid has been absorbed. Continue adding the stock, one cup at a time, until all the rice is soft and nearly all of the liquid has been absorbed.
Serves 4. Serve topped with the crumbled feta and herbs.