- 6 kale leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Salad Booster
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 75g pitted black olives
- 100g mixed sprouts
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Camu powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Tear the kale leaves from the stems and tear into large pieces, put the torn leaves onto the baking trays with the tomato halves on another tray, drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salad booster.
- Bake the kale chips for 5 minutes or until crisp and the tomatoes for 20-30 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile cook the quinoa in a large pan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes or until the tails start to separate, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Put the drained quinoa into a bowl, gently fold through the cucumber, olives, sprouts, pepitas and cooked tomatoes.
- Whisk together the camu, mustard and olive oil, powder over the salad and gently mix to coat.
- Serve mounds of the salad with the kale chips to the side.
Serves 4 -6