Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a higher strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule for health benefit.
SKU: 542519 -
What is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a higher strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and the strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule. Every Bio happy Probiotic 100 capsule helps support:
– A healthy gut microbiome
– Digestive well-being
– Gut micro-flora diversity
– Gastrointestinal function
– Small intestine & colon health
Helps support healthy immune system:
– Reduced frequency of common cold
– Reduction of risk of upper respiratory tract infection
Helps to relieve:
– Digestive discomfort
Who is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Adults looking to improve their digestive health, gut microbiome and support their immune health.
Why should I take Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100?
Probiotics help restore, balance and promote a healthy gut microbiome to support digestive well-being and healthy immune system.
Bio happy Probiotic 100 is Fridge Free*, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non GMO.
Every capsule delivers a high strength, multi-strain probiotic for maximum health benefit.
*Store below 25°C
*** Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Adults only: Take 1 capsule daily.
When travelling: take 1 capsule daily. For best results begin 2-3 days prior to travelling.
To complement antibiotic use: take 1 capsule daily at least 2 hrs away from antibiotics or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hrs please seek medical advice. If suffering constipation, drink plenty of water.
Each capsule contains:
– Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), 0.5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26), 0.5 Biilion cfu
– Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), 5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019), 40 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-07), 5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), 4 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), 30 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32), 1 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001), 6 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), 2 Billion cfu
Please refer to ingredients