Bioglan Executive B+ Maca has been formulated to support the body during times of stress and nervous tension and helps support energy production, stamina and mood.
What is Bioglan Executive B + Maca for?
- Support the body during times of stress or nervous tension
- Support healthy nervous system function
- Help the body convert food to energy
- Provide support for stamina and energy
- Support a healthy mood
- Support healthy sleep patterns and help fight fatigue
Who should use Bioglan Executive B + Maca?
- Those with an active/busy lifestyle that need extra energy support and stamina to get through their day
- Those who are studying/completing exams
- Vegetarians/vegans who need an extra boost of B vitamins in their diet
Why should I use Bioglan Executive B + Maca?
Bioglan Executive B +Maca combines an established formulation of B complex vitamins and minerals with the ancient superfood, Maca, to help provide temporary relief from the symptoms of stress and tension and support energy production and healthy mood.
1 tablet twice daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 85mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg; Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Equiv. to Pyridoxine 30.37mg) (Vitamin B6) 25mg; Calcium Pantothenate (Equiv. to Pantothenic Acid 75mg) (Vitamin B5) 68.7mg; Biotin (Vitamin H) 20mcg; Folic Acid 150mcg; Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 30mcg; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 130mg; Ascorbic Acid (as Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate) 145.8mg; d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E 50IU) 41.67 mg; Choline Bitartrate 25mg; Inositol 25mg; Lecithin 50mg; Magnesium (as Phosphate Pentahydrate) 28.9mg; Potassium (as Phosphate Monobasic) 33.7mg; Calcium (as Phosphate) 37.4mg; Avena Sativa (Oats) Ext. Dry Conc. Equiv. to Dry Seed 250 mg; Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Ext. Dry Conc. Equiv. to Dry Herb 100mg; Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Ext. Dry Conc Equiv. to Dry Tuber 50mg
Warnings & Cautions:
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.