Research has shown that Krill oil provides superior absorption compared to Fish oil. What makes Krill oil so unique is that the important nutrients including Omega-3 are carried by phospholipids, which are part of the structural basis of our cell membranes. This makes them highly absorbable.
Facts about Krill Oil
• Scientific research has shown that Krill oil can start to help relieve Arthritis symptoms and assist mobility in only 7 to 14 days.
• Clinical evidence indicates Krill oil helps support heart and cardiovascular health and normal healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range in healthy individuals.
• Krill oil is a great source of phospholipids, omega-3 essentail fatty acids and occurs naturally occuring antioxidants including Astaxanthin a red orange carotenoid that provides the red colour of Krill.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil has No fishy aftertaste is Super small and is Better absorbed than normal fish oil.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil to help support:
Cholesterol Health and maintenance* - by promoting healthy LDL/HDL ratio and healthy triglyceride levels. In a comparative study with standard fish oil it was found that Krill oil, at half or equal doses, demonstrated significantly better results than standard fish oil on lipid parameters. To help promote healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals.
Cardiovascular Health - Krill oil’s phospholipids, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, are readily available and absorbed and help support cardiovascular health.
Joint Health* - by helping to reduce inflammation and arthritic symptoms. Scientific research with Osteoarthritis sufferers has demonstrated that Krill Oil can start to help relieving Arthritis symptoms in 7 to 14 days.
Brain Health and Eye Health - Omega-3 fatty acids are found in high concentration in the brain and nerve structures. The essential fatty acids are important for brain health and nerve function.
Antioxidant Health - a natural source of antioxidants.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil is sustainably certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and is harvested in the deep pristine Antartic waters away from environmental pollutants.
*Deutsch L.J Am Col Nutr.2007;26(1); pp 39-48;
# Bunea R etal. Alt Med Rev. 2004 ;9 (4) pp420-428)
*If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Red Krill Oil Available in 30, 60 & 120 size
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For Arthritis symptoms - Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For Heart Health & Healthy Cholesterol Maintenance - Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Ingredients per capsule -
Euphausia superba oil (Krill Oil) 500mg
Gluten, yeast, milk, egg, artificial sweeteners,sugar and corn.
1. What are Krill?
2. Does Krill oil contain Omega-3 DHA/EPA?
3. What is Krill oil used for?
Bioglan Red Krill Oil is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids to help boost Omega-3s DHA and EPA. It can help relieve arthritis symptoms and may assist in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
(Deutsch L.J Am Col Nutr.2007;26(1); pp 39-48; Bunea R etal. Alt Med Rev. 2004 ;9 (4) pp420-428)
4. How is Krill oil different from Fish oil?
Another difference is that Krill oil contains natural antioxidants like astaxanthin, which gives Krill oil the red colour.
5. Why aren't the DHA/EPA levels listed on the product pack?
As the DHA/EPA levels in a small Krill oil capsule are lower than in standard 1000mg Fish oil capsules, you cannot compare DHA/EPA levels across the two products. So to save confusion Bioglan has opted to not include these on our packaging, as the benefits lie in the total amount of Krill oil per capsule.
6. "No added Gluten " - Is the product Gluten Free?
7. Can people who are allergic to crustaceans take Krill oil?
8. Are there any preservatives added?
9. Does Krill oil contain Iodine?
10. What are the capsules made from?
11. Is Krill oil tested for heavy metals?
Yes, Bioglan Red Krill Oil has been tested and complies with (and is below) the safety limit set by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for Krill oil.