The need for extra magnesium can be due to dietary and lifestyle choices, exercise, prolonged stress or poor absorption. Poor diets that are often high in refined and processed food, excessive coffee, alcohol and soft drinks, as well as chronic stress can all rob the body of magnesium.
Super Strength Bio Active Magnesium combines the power of 4 different forms of Magnesium for a wider range of absorption and providing superior bio-availablity. Combined, these four forms of Magensium deliever an extra strength, high bio-available dose of 325 mg of elemental magnesium in each tablet.
Bioglan's Super Strength Bio Active Magnesium may assist:
• Relief of muscular aches and cramps, twitches and some tremors
• Maintain normal healthy blood pressure and healthy heart function
• The symptoms of stress including anxiety and irritability
• PMS symptoms and menstrual pain
• Healthy blood sugar metabolism
• Energy production in every cell in the body
• Healthy nerve function
• Bone strength and formation
• Prevent the formation of some kidney stones
• Temporary relief and may reduce duration of some headaches and migraine
• Support restful sleep
Take 1 tablet per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 15 years) -
Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients per tablet;
Magnesium amino acid chelate 250 mg
Magnesium citrate 161 mg
Magnesium oxide heavy 332 mg
Total elemental Magnesium 325 mg
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Warnings: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Store below 25*C, away from direct sunlight.
Magnesium may decrease the absorption of some medications. If you are taking Magnesium supplementation with quinolone antibiotics or tetracycline, please take them at least two hours apart. Prydoxine may decrease the efficacy of some medications. If you are taking phenytoin or phenobarbitone (anticonvulsant drugs) please consult your healthcare professional before use.
Artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, wheat, dairy and yeast.