Bioglan Red Krill Oil Double Strength has no fishy aftertaste and is better absorbed than normal fish oil.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil Double Strength 1000mg can assist:
• Healthy Cholesterol
• Heart health
• Arthritis relief
What makes Krill oil so unique is that the important nutrients including Omega-3 are carried by phospholipids, which are part of the structural basis of our cell membranes. This makes them highly absorbable.
Facts about Krill Oil
• Scientific research has shown that Krill oil can start to help relieve Arthritis symptoms and assist mobility in only 7 to 14 days.
• Clinical evidence indicates that Krill oil helps support heart and cardiovascular health and normal healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range in healthy individuals.
• Krill oil is a great source of phospholipids, omega-3 essentail fatty acids and occurs naturally occuring antioxidants including Astaxanthin a red orange carotenoid that provides the red colour of Krill.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil to help support:
Cholesterol Health and maintenance* - by helping to maintain healthy LDL/HDL ratio and triglyceride within the normal range in healthy individuals.
Cardiovascular Health - Krill oil’s phospholipids, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, are readily available and absorbed and help support cardiovascular health.
Joint Health* - by helping to reduce inflammation and arthritic symptoms. Scientific research with arthritis sufferers has demonstrated that Krill oil can start to help relieving arthritis symptoms in 7 to 14 days Brain Health and
Brain & Eye Health - Omega-3 fatty acids are found in high concentration in the brain and nerve structures and are important for brain health and nerve function.
Antioxidant Health - Krill oil is a natural source of antioxidants.
*If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
For Cholesterol, Heart health & Arthritis:
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each soft capsule contains:
Euphausia superba oil (Krill Oil) 1000mg
Gluten, milk, egg, corn, peanuts, tree nuts or sesame seeds.
1. What are Krill?
2. Does Krill oil contain Omega-3 DHA/EPA?
3. What is Krill oil used for?
Bioglan Red Krill Oil is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids to help boost Omega-3s DHA and EPA. Clinical trials indicate that it can assist in helping relieve arthritis symptoms and may assist in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
(Deutsch L.J Am Col Nutr.2007;26(1); pp 39-48; Bunea R etal. Alt Med Rev. 2004 ;9 (4) pp420-428)
4. How is Krill oil different from Fish oil?
Another difference is that Krill oil contains natural antioxidants like astaxanthin, which gives Krill oil the red colour.
5. Why aren't the DHA/EPA levels listed on the product pack?
As the DHA/EPA levels in a small Krill oil capsule are lower than in standard 1000mg Fish oil capsules, you cannot compare DHA/EPA levels across the two products. So to save confusion Bioglan has opted to not include these on our packaging, as the benefits lie in the total amount of Krill oil per capsule.
6. "No added Gluten " - Is the product Gluten Free?
7. Can people who are allergic to crustaceans take Krill oil?
8. Are there any preservatives added?
9. Does Krill oil contain Iodine?
10. What are the capsules made from?
11. Is Krill oil tested for heavy metals?
Yes, Bioglan Red Krill Oil has been tested and complies with (and is below) the safety limit set by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for Krill oil.