- 1.5 tablespoons of Bioglan SuperFoods Chia seeds
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- Handful of chopped macadamias
- Liberal pinch of shredded coconut
- Sliced up pear
- Sliced up apple
- Place chia seeds and juice in an old (clean) jam jar and shake. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then shake again.
- Soak the mixture overnight so the seeds become full and fluffy.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients before eating and enjoy!
Note: you can substitute any of the nuts or fruit to your tasting. Try serving with fresh berries or coconut yoghurt on top to add a creamy flavour. If you like your breakfast a little sweeter, try adding a squeeze of honey before soaking the seeds overnight.