- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Camu powder
- 3 tablespoon Bioglan coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Biolgan Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- Steam asparagus until bright green and tender.
- Whilst the asparagus is cooking, whisk together the garlic, mustard, honey, camu and coconut oil.
- Dry roast the pumpkin seeds, cumin and chia seeds into a frying pan until they are browned and smell toasted. Lightly crush into a mortar and pestle.
- Pour the dressing over the cooked asparagus, sprinkle with chia and cumin salt.