Anti-Inflammatory Lime & Chilli Salmon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1tbsp crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener of choice (Brown rice syrup, honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Organic coconut oil
- 4 salmon fillets (about 100g each)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Coriander & herbs to garnish
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, salt and syrup/sweetener together.
- Add the salmon to a dish and top with the sauce. Let it marinate in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the salmon and lime juice, along with any excess marinade.
- Cook the salmon for five minutes, then turn over
- Let cook for another five minutes, or until desired. Garnish with fresh herbs & coriander.